The main aim of Promo website is to attract people’s attention to your product/ service/ brand using fabulous and lush design; to rouse people’s interest to the product and finally become an ultimate consumer.
WHAT IS IT AND HOW IS IT WORK?
Usually Promo website is developed for brand/ event/ meeting/ service promotion. Usually such websites are developed in the context of advertising or PR campaign. That’s why the information presented on the website should correspond to the main goal of the campaign.
For example, if the goal of one advertising campaign is a product promotion during the New Year’s Eve, the promo website of this campaign will be developed the following way:
- It is made in corporate colors of a promoting product. Don’t use corporate colors of company (the owner of the product), of course if the colors are not similar!
- It contains all necessary information for consumers: New Year’s Eve discounts, places of promotion (where people can taste the product or win a prize, for example), promotion timing, the latest news, etc.
- It should have gaudy, lively design with animated effects (an animated mascot, animated elements, etc.) to make the right mood for people.
- It should stimulate people to be a part of your New Year's Eve promotion.
Usually different videos, presentations, animated elements are presented on a promo website, and the second place goes to textual components. That’s why sometimes promo website looks more like a promo video than informational resource which we used to see.
FOR CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES:
Promo website is a great and powerful way to promote new cottage community, housing estate or building project.
For construction companies we offer promo websites with 3D visualization of necessary project. 3D visualization is a graphical detailed representation of your project and its infrastructure. Due to realistic graphics, fine detail building drawing, users can examine the building, infrastructure in 3D. And you will get a prospective client!
3D Promo website:
- It is visually appealing realistic presentation of a building, cottage community, housing estate, etc. at the very beginning of construction works.
- To create a complete image of your building.
- To attract customers at the beginning of construction.
- To demonstrate the infrastructure of cottage community or housing estate.
- To reduce time for decision-making process about buying (for prospective clients).
- It’s more persuasive advertising element in comparison with boring development plan.
- It’s an advantageous presentation of your project to clients.
- It is a great possibility to demonstrate your project from any perspective.